1/15/12

ONE NIGHT is a tiny Vignette, expressing inexpressibe feelings and thoughts...I often write there about private emotions: after all, there is nothing new in me that has not been done or seen or expressed throughout all these ages and planets: I am everywhere, just as 'you' are!...I have to write all of the time...this is one way, tho, only one way....

Kathy Everitt Profile Page POSTING on FaceBook, 1/14/12 late PM:

ONE NIGHT
on nights like this, when I'm too tired to sing...listen to singing...go out into the cool night air...even write a story...then, for no reason at all: poems float all around me...they all have baby faces sleeping and baby skin so softer than petals and I catch a petal between my fingers and rub it on my cheek and sing: you're a petal not even a song and you'll die altogether soon... and a bit of star streaks across the sky and sings Glory Glory to Time and Space! and when your star goes by I'm leavin' this world in a streak of Glory and you can come along if you wish...tho I won't even bother to say 'so long' because it's late and I have baby yawns to carry straight to sleep...yep. straight to sleep...rock-a-bye rock-a-bye....

LikeUnlike · ·Unfollow PostFollow Post · 19 hours ago
Pam Callen, Debbie Kuhl Wendt, Kate Rhodes Burrows, Kevin Radley, Hope Savage, and Kelly Lawrence like this

No comments:

Post a Comment