5/5/13

HOW I FEEL ABOUT MUSIC IN MY LIFE....A Vignette....



Woke Up late this morning, from a night of allergies and joint aches, but woke up happy, as usual, because MUSIC was going on in my home, as usual, being played by Den...a song came to my mind and heart and lips and I was humming and then singing...and it occured to me, as I wrote this comment to Billy, Tim, and Jeff, three of my Music Lads who I care for mightily, that I wanted to share this Thought about Music Folks and their psyches and how they make it through every day of their lives...here's what I wrote to them:
"...may I add: MUSIC is So Essential to how most of us describe our own selves to our own selves, that Our Music and Our Breathing have become synonyms for us. We cannot live, 'well', without Music, and won't, and will learn Music and hear Music and 'practice' Music, and rehearse Music, and share Music, and write Music, and perform Music, and even pray' Music, until Time takes Music away from us. That's just the Way It Is for most of us. Our 'Egos' ARE Music. Amenski."
so there you are...happy Cinco Day, California! Sing On and Play On and Radio On! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment