3/14/13

BABY, DID YOU EVER WONDER is my first lyrics, about Den's and my Radio Beginnings... for the Radio Show, Down From The Mountain, goin' on streamin' from www.kqbm.org, Blue Mountain Radio, West Point, California, Community Radio at 97.1 FM! I've been hummin' the original to this song all week!!!! Glory!!!!

BABY, DID YOU EVER WONDER


Baby, did you ever wonder
That's the song the Radio did play
Whatever became of me, my Baby
Living on this Air so far away

Did you get tired of waitin' for this Gypsy
That I've become who just ain't satisfied
You could'of  been a husband or a lover
I could'of been a lover or your bride

But I ain't tired of packin' and unpackin'
Like the song say: up and down the dial
An' when we play our Music on the Radio
I'll think of you and your amazin' smile

Baby, did you ever wonder
Wonder, whatever became of me
I'm gonna be there on Blue Mountain Radio
An' you can hear about how I am free
Yeah, you can hear me sing of bein' free
Well surely, I will sing 'bout bein' free

No comments:

Post a Comment