3/7/13

UPCOUNTRY SONG is about where we love and live now...and wants to reflect that in the mirror of its many lakes....

UPCOUNTRY SONG

Been livin' this life here
Up-country Life, here
Been singin' these New Songs
Been feelin' some Joy

Been wanderin' Homeward
To where I ain't been before
A Bewildered Woman
Just wanderin' Home

Been wonderin' why Luck
Is speakin' with me now
Is hangin' in my house
Just havin' some tea with me

It just don't make sense now
That Life is near over
That Luck should be so great
As to be favorin' me

Been livin' this life here
Up-country on cold days
Just wishin' for heatin'
That wouldn't cost gold

But wanderin' Outside
To where Beauty lives now
I find it is priceless
To live in this Home

Up-country is mountain
A third of the way up
To where Alpine trees bend
In mighty great Winds

I've lived near the Oceans and
Rivers and Bays now
Still this is the best of
Where Wonderful's been

So Lovely is kind here
And Passion is huge here
For all is Intense in this
Upcountry World

We're livin' so happy
We can't even think right
For feelin' comes first here
Our hopes are unfurled

Repeat First Verse


No comments:

Post a Comment