3/16/13

WHEN A FULL MOON is a lyrics to speak to the love we hold for folks in our lives who felt "just right" at the time...and then they left...or died...like Den's Dixie, or my Alex...'gone' in some ways - but never, ever forgotten....

 WHEN A FULL MOON

Need you when a Full Moon
Full Moon fills this sky
Where you should be eternally
I will be, by and by
I should be, by and by

And you ain't got my soul entire
But almost got it full
My heart sure holds you most of all -
It always will
It always will

Need Love when a Full Moon
Remember yours the best
Sleep with deep affection now
But not the 'best' - you were the 'best'
Can't sleep without the 'best'

And you are in my thoughts entire
When ever moons are full
My memories are full of you
They always will be -
Always will

Need you when a Full Moon
Full Moon fills the sky
Where Love lives on foreverly
I will love, by and by
I must love, by and by

No comments:

Post a Comment