2/20/12

LOSIN' YOU EVERY TIME is another Kevin Radley Blues Song!...He's playin' around with two others already....want to hear their song out of the great big bluesy soul of his!....lyrics for the very intense in life...it happens, babes, it happens.....


LOSIN' YOU EVERY TIME

Take my hand across this street
I'm to keep you so save and warm
All these years have not been sweet
But I could try through this storm

You're just cryin' every day
For what's lost and what's been found
I can hold you tho any way
Firm to some better ground
___________________

CHORUS

I'm losing you all the time now
Losin' you every time now
It's always a bad day
Can't seem to find no way
Just losin' you, babe'
Losin' you every time
___________________

Went out with the boys then
My head in the sand - lord!
They laughed at the times when
Used to say I was so bored

Bein' married and all that jazz
That I say when I get high
In some golden-like whiskey buzz
Place I would swear by
_____________________

CHORUS
_____________________

Should I say that I'm sad now
You'd believe me but not care
If I fell to my knees for you now
It'd be more than you could bear

You're so sorry I'm sorry now
Can't turn back no clocks with song
What's gone down is so late now
Couldn't make-it-up - not all life long
_________________________

CHORUS
_________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment