7/10/12

RIVER ROADS is lyrics about my kind-of-trying-it-out business 'Name'...it became some interesting thinkin' for today...when I wasn't really finding much else I wanted to write about anyways...

RIVER ROADS

CHORUS

River Roads are simply water running down from high to low
Still they are the only Roads I want to travel as I go
River Roads will lead me to the Seas of Home and as they flow
I'll sing this Song for Freedom for me
Sing this Song for Feedom
_____________________

I have Plans I haven't finished - Charts to navigate and such...
Have some Dreams and Ways to Follow -
Haven't been doin' so much...
Sittin' here while benign Suns go East to West across the sky -
Want to fly Time's Space with class
Like Rivers do jus' flowin' by...
Like Rivers do jus' flowin' by....

CHORUS

If I had the Will to Swim - the Will to Move Myself at all -
Then I'd swim from these Headwaters down to Falls -
An' don't I know: goin' over Falls is deadly as this stillness
An' I find: never goin' anywhere is really jus' a State of  Mind....

I am movin' on Inside Me - where my Soul's sweet Rivers twine
An' meander through the Spaces given to me and my Time...
I could say I've got Tomorrow and can say: Can't really recall my
Past and can't really affect Today....

CHORUS

Have so many Plans to start - Dreams to navigate and such -
Have some Chores and Work to finish -
Haven't really done too much...
Ponderin' here while busy Suns go East to West across the sky -
Want to use these Charts with ease
Like Rivers do jus' flowin' by
Like Rivers do jus' flowin' by

CHORUS

No comments:

Post a Comment