12/23/11

CANDLE LIGHTING is my Poem for Chanukka for this year....hope it is another voice for Peace in this World - It is halfway through this Jewish Holiday that so honors Survival and Courage of a People in times of Great Need...and the Grace that lights the way - as it did in the temple for eight nights - for all People of Good Intent and Action...may this Grace of Spirit and Light guide us through all our many problems together, as one Human Race....

CANDLE LIGHTING

In the middle of lighting the Candles
The glow overpowered her fading eyes
She saw stars - he saw surprise
All in her face
In Candle Glow
I love you dear, he said...
I know...I just saw Stars, she said -
I can't explain...a certain being
That I've never felt before...
I know, he said: and lit all Four....

No comments:

Post a Comment