12/11/11

LOST DREAMS is the dark side of my moon...all strung out in a Poem...I live here sometimes, being that intense places are worth their weight in salt....

LOST DREAMS

Lost Dreams
drive me wild
snorting and willowing
on the winds
my hair twisting
mad-woman hair
bound to the head
of the earth
wanting to be lifted
by the sea
by sea winds
into new places
never been to
ever

wilder
standing on the brink
of nothing that can be
felt real
wanting to belong
and not belong
both at the same time

wanting you to stay
wanting to run
no. gallop
which would mean
away
not wanting away
wanting close very
close closer
too much
wanting

people tell me
they are
satisfied
my god
what does that mean
I've never known
such a thing
as that feeling
never have been
content
not ever

it's peace they're
lookin' for
well they came
to the wrong place
no peace here
endless storm
the thunder crack
broke my ears
the lightening
bruised my sight

and I've not touched
fire
not even with you
but I've come close
yes I have
in the thin ice blue
of your eyes
which hold me
down
and make me
fly

restless
rest
less
Lost Dreams
end in me
never played
again

notes gone

not one song
left

to sing

No comments:

Post a Comment