6/10/12

RACING STARS is a song to honor Liza Marie Sparks...a wonderful Friend, Song-Writer, and Performer...for many of us who love her....

RACING STARS

CHORUS

I'm racin' Stars across the Night!
Goin' to win this one this time:
Goin' to climb to some Great Hights, for
No rhyme and no reason, baby -
No reason and yes, no rhyme...
____________________

Goin' to beat some odds for sure now -
Goin' to streak through time so fast!
Nothin' can stop this Star Child, baby!
Tho none of us are meant to last...
Still, I got a Light so bright now:
You can see me fill the Sky
With my Streaks of Courage flyin' -
Streamin' Bright while racin' by!

CHORUS

O, I've got so many Songs
To fill this Darkness with some Light...
You can sing em with me, baby,
We can give them Grace and Flight....
Yeah, I'm just One Little Star Child
Racin' Stars into the Sun:
But all our Light can fill this Night
An make it Good for everyone...

An' make it Right for everyone:
Racin Stars across the Night...
Just real Good for everyone....

CHORUS


No comments:

Post a Comment