6/7/12

RIM OF FIRE ON THE SEA is a beginning to some piece that will be magic...or may be merely human...which would be enough, I'm hoping....

RIM OF FIRE ON THE SEA

Rim of Fire on the Sea
Water overflowing in
Without Source and
Without Mercy into a
Hole no Light shines in

In the green there is
Such Deepness Dark the
Moon and Dark the Night
No one near or even far then
No one hears your feet in flight

Give me Water like a Blessing
Not a Curse with Fire's Pain
I can will myself to leave
I can cause the Skies to Rain
You can hear my Spell again

I am Magic I am always
Everthing I want to be
Right or Wrong I Act in Fury
Do not turn your back on Me
Nothing that I give is free

Water flowing in forever
No One Place to call its own
I won't lose come Fire or
Come Sea for always
I will call this Planet Home

No comments:

Post a Comment