6/14/12

RAIN RAINBOWS AURORAS AND ALL THAT STUFF is a little reflexion on the Beauty all around me, that I apparantly never get over gushing about, in spite of Rain or Birdsong...it could be a Lyrics if it found a song....

RAIN RAINBOWS AURORAS AND ALL THAT STUFF

I'm holdin' on to This Earth
Like a sweet Rhutabaga' an' I'm
Takin' no Sass from the Rain
I'm leavin' everything that's got
No Risk or no Rainbows
An' I'm not ever goin' back
To bein' sane

Cuz I got me Rain an' Rainbows an'
Them Colors of Auroras an' I'm
Shinin' in the Sky with every hue
That's been ever known to Life -
Now ain't that true -
That's been ever known to Life
By me or you....

I'm holdin' on to all the stuff
That flies or brings me Wonder
An' I'm shakin' off mean stuff
That brings me down
An' I'm never gonna go there
Not again in this sweet life tho
I'll not be knowin' 'zackly where I'm bound

Cuz I got me Rain and Rainbows an'
Them Colors of Aroras an' I'm
Shinin' on the Moon with every hue
That's been ever known to Love -
Now that is true -
That's been ever known to Love
By me or you....

I really ain't the sort who'ed
Whine about not havin' - but with Rain
or Rainbows I ain't had enough
Looks like them Auroras are long gone
For this season and I just ain't far-nuff
North for all this stuff
Think I fly back home to the South

Cuz I've had me my Rain and my
Wonderful Rainbows - even photographed
Auroras make me sing for every hue
That's been ever known in my Life -
That is true -
That's been ever known to our Love
That is true....

No comments:

Post a Comment