3/13/12

ALL THE WAY AROUND THE MOON is 1-2 1-2 1-2 lyrics of the bow and the banjo and bluegrass twangs and fast footwork and free...mainly free up into sky - far as the moon, maybe...

ALL THE WAY AROUND THE MOON

CHORUS

I got dark sides I got light
One side of me be bright - so bright
Other side of me is night - dark night
I'm just a bluegrass lady dancin'
All the way around the moon

__________________

Been a banjo lady been Kentucky sweet -
Swept lots of pretty fine dudes
Straight up off their feet...
I kiss fond n' good and be kindly, too -
Bet I can't get nowheres with the likes of you -
Tho you dance pretty good too, o yeah, fella -
You dance full-a grace, too...
You dance pretty good, too....

___________________

CHORUS
___________________

So bounce that bow for the highway home
Wild as jus' anything that's
Swept a dancefloor clean...
I rock them gallows - wake the devil
From his dream so lively: there ain't one
Way you can be blue, o yeah, fella -
You dance 'round the moon, too, yeah -
OK fella, you can dance good, too...
You be a moon dancer too....
____________________

CHORUS
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment