3/1/12

A BRIEF MESSAGE FROM MY WORLD VIEW...the shortest piece ever...hardly worth the concept, "Vignette"...however, such as it is...and I Am....

here are my brief perceptions of The Past. The Present. The Future. Time. Space. and Being Alive...
First off, I am sure everyone is remembering the Past completely differently than I am: so, no use in dealing much with that one...the Present is never exactly available: as soon as I mention it: it's the Past...and the Future never exists, as far as anybody I know, including myself, has been able to see at all... So, getting a 'real' fix on Time, and therefore, on Space: not 'real'ly possible... might as well just breathe in and then breathe out: Life is just going to breathe you in and out anyways...and sing your way all the way home....

No comments:

Post a Comment