11/28/11

COLUMBIA RIVER WATERS COME DOWN is a tribute to the great happiness I've had in the Columbia River Gorge north of Portland, Oregon: over and over and over and over...I believe its Song may be known by Debbie Kuhl Wendt: but, that's for her and these lyrics to decide...in the between-times: the Waterfalls spring over their rims..down into their Pools below...splash into their Streams...flow down to the Columbia River....down, down, down to the Great Pacific Sea...they are Home.....

#211 1001 Nights: LYRICS: Waters Come Down
One Thousand And One Nights


Reply |Kathleen Everitt to deborah, Dennis, Kevin

Deb, Here's the one about the Waterfalls of the Columbia River Gorge,
that I think you might have the song-for!...If not, pass it on, pass
it on!!! (But, I hope you do!....)

COLUMBIA RIVER WATERS COME DOWN

CHORUS:

I have been rockin' on Waters all evenin'
Been rockin' on Waters now most of my days
Waters come down, Baby, down come the Waters
Waterfalls have their ways - they have their ways
___________

Have you noticed, Baby, I am the fallin' one
Fallin' and fallin' - most often: for you...
Just like a Waterfall bringin' on all them
Positive bits: meanin': no, don't be blue:
Give me some big rocks - green wet mosses -
Salamanders - leafed ferns whisping to the sky...
Give me some sweet spray - stone bridge - fir trees -
A pool to splash high into - I'll fall right on by....
__________

CHORUS
__________

No body's countin' the flows of these Waters -
Every cloud that ever was is fallin' into me:
I am lovin' tumblin' on over, over, over -
There's no way to fathom the Lovin' in me...
You be the Stream goin' down to the River -
I'll be the Waters feedin' your flow -
I'll keep on fallin', Baby, into your WaterWays:
I'll go as far as you're willin' to go....
___________

CHORUS
___________

No comments:

Post a Comment