11/6/11

SIERRA RAIN (A SONG FOR JOHNNY) is a little Lyrics about a May/September relationship...these sort of loves are quite gentle and poignant...this one needs its Melody and its Singer...it's genuine and small and kind....

SIERRA RAIN (SONG FOR JOHNNY)

Sierra Rain...
The River is risin' -
The wind is a whistlin' up
Places to go...

You're just like a pup
On my lap sweetly sleepin':
A Woman just hummin'
Her songs soft and low...

Sing me this river down (Chorus)
Sing me till Dawn
Sing me a time when this love
Won't be wrong

Tell me you're not Spring and
I am not Fall
Tell me I'm not too old for you
at all

(repeat Chorus...last two lines change:
Tell me you're not too young for me
at all)

Play with my kids
While the river is churnin'...
Sierra rain is like
Tears from the sky....

Wake up all smilin'
Hold me with hunger -
While I'm still singin'
This sad lullaby

(Chorus and Repeat as above)

No comments:

Post a Comment