11/6/11

DREAMER'S DOOR is a sweet little set of verses I wrote in 2010 in the fall...it's simple and a bit sweet, but quite sincere...it's from the heart...it's another Lyrics that needs a heart to hear it's Song and to sing it....

DREAMER'S DOOR

I can't give up, quite yet, today,
on you...
I believed the boy who had such dreams -
some came true...
and then came fates and choices...
strange as it seems...
your took some lesser roads -
and not your dreams...

Chorus:

Now we both can see
what only I could see before...
the wind can bring your dreams
right back to you...
If only you will open up
your heart - the Dreamer's door...

I went out early, early in my life...
from you
I believed my life should have my dreams -
most came true...
then came fates and choices...
I stayed true to those dreams...
I took the honest roads -
but still, it seems

Chorus, and Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment