11/6/11

SONG FOR AN ORDINARY DAY is all about Love and Relationship when it's not goin so well...if you're in that sort of frame of mind: these lyrics might speak to you, and you might speak to them right back...this could be blues or it could be rockin'...your Song: your call!....this is from the Archive too...so long ago (a year and a half, to be precise!)....

SONG FOR AN ORDINARY DAY


No pain today, darlin'
no sorrow, no cryin'...I've
really not had one bad thing
to say

All blue skies, darlin'
no clouds today, baby, I've
taken the worst, yeah,
and thrown it away

what will you do
when your girl isn't crying?
what will you do when
my eyes are all smiles?

take me down rivers (chorus)
go fishing, play music
make love til the morning
kiss, kiss all the while

take me up rivers
go walking go riding
the top down, all smiling
kiss, kiss all the while

(repeat chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment