4/6/12

BLUES FOR ARTIST PAST is my respectful Lyrics describing my perceptions of Kevin R - a good man, husband, father, teacher, performance Artist, artist of the heart, Music Man of many instrumentations and songs...and a Warrior of the Blues....as I say lately: RESPECT!...love ya! Kat

BLUES FOR ARTIST PAST

CHORUS

Cuz yeah, I am an Artist Past
My time's been full with Hues
I've Loved and Lived and Sung and Such
I've even known the Blues
__________________

Give me hope of dyin' known
For wonder and some glory...
Make my Music be a sign
I've had a Real Story....

Let me Live and Live some More -
Make me be full on-fire...
Let me know intensity and love
with kind desire....

Be a child: I want that too -
I want to be an old man...
I need to need and want
To want - and Life to see me thru....
____________________

CHORUS
____________________

Give me so much I beg for less -
Don't listen to me - true!
I'm livin' Life until some end
That I can see with you....

Be by my side just all the way -
Be near and yet so far
Into your own great Life that
You can reach your own great Star....

So hand it over Life! and give me
All good and bad News!
Cuz I've had Freedom - I've know Joy -
I've even sung the Blues...
O yeah, I've even sung the Blues...
Them real old-timey Blues...
Those all-this-lifetime's Blues....

____________________

CHORUS
____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment