4/9/12

WINGS RISIN' - A TRIBUTE TO NEW BEGINNINGS is Lyrics for my new beginnings this Spring: going on to part-time Work for the first time in twenty-some years...mainly: putting more time and work into being a Writer...maybe gettin' some pieces published...Tombo is the name of West Wind Academy's Newsletter, where I'll be now working part-time...Tombo, in Japan, is the Dragonfly - symbol of New Beginnings....

WINGS RISIN' - A TRIBUTE TO NEW BEGINNINGS

Watched the Tombo Dragonfly -
Wings Risin' into Sun...
Flash of gold - a Hunter's Beauty -
Not Beauty for Eveyone....
Wings risin' shows well: a Nymph
Has left the water for the sky -
Blowin' through the willow's wonder -
Flyin' free - just flittin' by....
____________________

CHORUS

Bring back Spring and Summer, Tombo...
Raise your tiny dragon's head
Under leaves of Fall - live Winter
Underneath the Lily Bed....

_____________________

If I had a Japanese soul,
I'd play round this pond all day -
Sit and watch the Dragonflies -
Let my mind just dream away...

Since I'm am a US woman,
I'm too busy to sit still...
Will not stay too long for Beauty -
Movin' restless - 'gainst my will...

Here is what I want to do now:
Not To Do: to Be, instead...
To let Dragonflies all risin'
Be the wings inside my head....

Live each minute eyes wide open -
Squinting lightly in the Sun:
Watchin' Tombo in each Season...
New wings to fly - with every one....
___________________

CHORUS
____________________



No comments:

Post a Comment