1/8/13

WHITE HORSE is yet another poem or chant about Change, which is what White Horse is said to mean...Change Coming - which always is happening....

WHITE HORSE

I am waiting for the White Horse
I am waiting for the Changes
That will for true decide All
I am waiting for the Wave whose
Crest will carry me higher
Than this Grey has ever gone
I am waiting for the Tide to carry
Home to me and me to the Mer
Sea is Home maybe I am
Waiting for being able to
Breathe in these Mountains
As if I belonged here having
Never  Belonged Any Where
At All
I am waiting for one more Shiver
Great Pleasure of Sex and Seaweeds
Am waiting for a Child. a Man. A
Woman in me who will Sing so
Beautiful All The Birds will fall
Out of the Sky in delightfullness
I am probably waiting to be Born
Born into Something to which I
Shall Belong
I am waiting for the Past not to be
Only my Past and the Future
To Be Probable and probably
For the Present to have Meaning
Clear as the glass hooves of a
White Horse galloping on
Silver Blue Waves upon which
Like Ophelia I shall wither where
Shall I go a Flower leaving
Seeds and Pollen and Rebirth
Into this World of Changes
To Which I Sing

No comments:

Post a Comment