5/13/12

AMAZED - TO AMAZE... short poem about widening eyes in the face of what the People in my life say and do...I am Sure that I Do NOT Understand hardly anything anymore...and that may be just as well....

AMAZED - TO AMAZE


I am
always amazed
I am finally now
marrying
amazement

have less wrinkles
due to wide eyes
widening more and
more and very
as the months
change by

I am now so
often wrong
so swimming
in illusions

maybe even
delusions

that reality is
off the list
of conversational
topics

can't wait around
for coping
running ahead of
the challenges

riding the waves
scared and tired
ready for the wipe-out
eager for
the chase of
water to sand

run aground
unsure
insecure
how wonderful

my life is now
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all day
all night

mayhem is
apparently
vital
to my every
breath

my soul is
so at sea
so without
charts

that finding
my way
home
is
out of the
question

I think I shall
simply
paddle
the journey

without complaint
with sudden joy
with the heart stops
at this
amazement

that is now
my freedom
my song

the song I sing
only
with him
who I move with
in love
on this
magnificent
long
wild
river

who is
amazed

just
like
me

No comments:

Post a Comment