5/26/12

AS FULL FOR YOU is a poem about moon, june, spoon and so on...shine on, harvest...you catch the drift!....

AS FULL FOR YOU


Dear Child of my own Childhood
Dear One of my night
This Moon shines as much on me
as full for me
as for you

You are silver from Moon
and cannot sleep
You wait in wonder
for kisses that cannot come

Oceans could not separate us
Land does
Old Love does

The moon waits for us
to feel the rhythm of
the tides
it is pulling tugging
at our very hearts

Do not deny the moon
be aware that you have not
the soul the moon has

has had
for thousands of years
more than you will
ever have

what can you know
that the moon has not known
what can you illuminate
that the moon has not
shone upon without
shame without
guile

Give me your hand
I have the moon
I will give it to you
to have and to hold

from this night forward

all its crescents
all its round and smooth
all its reflection
of the gold

of a thousand
suns

do not be afraid
of all this heat
this space
we twirl in

people like us two

beloved children
of this Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment