5/13/12

LIVING THROUGH STORM - LOVING RAIN is poem about the water paths with one I love....not much more to it than that...which is huge enough!....

LIVING THROUGH STORM - LOVING RAIN


When the storm reached us
We knew it was going Bad
Counted the seconds
Between Lightning
And Thunder
Saw the sky yellow
Before the Dark

Sheets of Rain
Beat into the River
Filled the Canoe
Almost too fast
To Bail

We left the paddles
Saving our selves
From Water
Which we love
Water Your Mother
Water My Father
Water Our Friend

We watched each other's
Eyes and Hearts
As we always do
We will make it Babe
That's what you said

And I believed you
As I always do
As I always have
Because you
Have always been
One with me

The storm did its worst
We did our best
We made it through again
Just as we have
Time and Time over

Past the First Love Lost
Past the decades of love
Past the decades of pain
Where we did not
Have Each Other

Close
The Way We Are
Now and
Forever
One Soul One Heart
Strong as a River

In Two Strong Bodies
United
Against the Storm

Loving Water
Loving Each Other
Loving Sunshine
Loving Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment