5/16/12

HEALIN' SONG is more than plain song lyrics...it's my latest plea to this Earth for more days of True Health - I have had such a Good Life! yet...it's been filled with great discomforts and illnesses...it's exhausting! Still! a Very Lucky Life, indeed....

HEALIN' SONG

Healin' Song is all around me
Feel it in the mornin' light
Birds are singin' its sweet chorus
'Fore they take their way in flight

Songs are plain and Songs are simple
Some are grand and clear as glass
Rest my tired head and body
As the Songs move through the grass

I am but a shred of shadow
Needin' Healin' night and day
I am thankful for Song risin'
Blessin' me the earthly way

Nature is below - above me
Mothers all I say and do
Health is but a change of figure
Dancin' its old-time-ways through

Healin' Song is all around me
Feel it in the settin' sun
Birds are singin' its sweet chorus
Til end of my days is done

No comments:

Post a Comment