5/12/12

FIND A RING is about whether insecurity is not fortunate...you'll see what I mean here, anon....

FIND A RING


your mother
gives me emerald rings
in dreams

mute
you sign love
meaning
give me something
I want
I know what you
want back

things
these only
things

they move like sand
like water
like rings
through our fingers

they mean something
they mean nothing

I am so very secure
I can give you this
and that
take this ring

what does that mean
I wonder

take this ring

now we are this
now we are that
it means a bond

(so seldom know
the harm in binding)

I am bound by emerald
rings of love

they are around my brow
my eyes
my mouth
my throat
my heart
my wrists
my feet

I can't move
without hearing
their green shimmer

silk
against
stone

I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you

emerald rings

without
end

No comments:

Post a Comment