5/28/12

WITCH HUNT CHANT is my Magic Poem against those around me who would tear me down...and there are one or two...they are warded-off with my Powerful Spirit right now...hand in hand with My Death they wait...still...they will have to wait a long, long, long time....

WITCH HUNT CHANT


witch hunt

Which hunt will take me down?

none but Death
is my equal

I stand
with my strange
integrity

with no champions
close at hand

no knights
in the hood

no soldiers
to keep me
from the hounds
nipping at my heels

not alone now
not ever again

but undefended
by choice

awake
ready to bolt

before they try
the drowning bit

which I would not
survive
of course

thereby proving
that I am not
so magic

tho I am

Witch

extraordinary woman

in ordinary times

being judged
by ordinary
men
even
women

someday
my champion
will need to
come forward

and he will

then
even death
can not
win

what ever
it was
death wanted

Love
will take
death
down

yes
yes

Love will outstare
every
no

every

single

no

No comments:

Post a Comment