5/12/12

GORGEOUS is my Poem for Mothers in all the Women I know and love and care so deeply for...not just for this Mothers Day...but for all the days of their lives....

GORGEOUS


It took one person
was a stranger
to tell me that
he thought that
I am gorgeous

somehow
that sent me back to Love
once and for all
forever

in directions I wanted
to go where I didn't
even know that
I wanted to go

far into Love's arms
where all is real and
human and tastes of
salt and honey

where leaps of faith
are common and
much is adventure
mixed with memories

of days gone by gone by
so long ago when
we were children
older children
but children
none the less

I am truly gorgeous
only because of Love

because Love is in me
because of you all
I Love
and you are in me

I expect I will be
gorgeous forever

I can see that
in your eyes
where all my home is

where ever
you all are

there where
Love
Is

every
single
me

is
gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment